Definition: is the practice of attempting to shape public perception of a person or organization by influencing online information about that entity.
Reputation management is the process of identifying what other people are saying or feeling about your business; and taking steps to ensure that the general consensus is in line with your goals.
This webinar covers:
– What is Reputation Management
– How to use Reputation Management to get found on Google
– How Reputation Management Wins Friends and Influences People
– How to Respond to Reviews
– How to improve Search Engine Optimization with Reputation Management
Presenter: Barb McGarth, Above the Fold